Cambium Networks has unveiled the cnMatrix enterprise switches. These switches enable policy-based automation, auto policy wipe, network segmentation, wireless segmentation, wireless awareness, site survival and cloud management. The key features are:
- Policy-based automation: The ability to profile devices and automatically configure the switch port based on the defined policy for the device type.
- Auto policy wipe: Helps in improving security by automatically wiping out dynamic port configuration when the device disconnects.
- Network segmentation: Provides a secure environment for critical network resources by automatically placing devices, on the basis of their profiles, in the appropriate network segment.
- Wireless aware: Enables policy automation, easy monitoring and troubleshooting across unified wired or wireless networks
- Site survivability: The mirrored operating parameters enable full operation when connectivity to the cloud is lost.
- Cloud management: cnMaestro’s free cloud-based management platform provides rich life cycle management, configuration and control, and security services, which can be made available with on-premises deployment options.