Bharti Airtel has announced the launch of its 5G services in national capital region (NCR) cities of Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad. Airtel’s 5G services are already live in Delhi and Gurugram.
Airtel 5G Plus services will be available to customers in a phased manner as the company continues to construct its network and complete the roll out. Customers with 5G enabled devices will enjoy high speed Airtel 5G Plus network at no extra cost until the roll out is more widespread. Airtel 5G Plus is currently operational in the following places in these cities :-
- Delhi – India Gate, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, Lotus Temple, Akshardham Mandir, Jama Masjid, Chidiya Ghar, Chhattarpur Temple, Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, Lodhi Garden, Connaught Place, SafdarJung Enclave, Hauz Khas, Sarojni Nagar, Pragati Maidan, R K Puram, Mahipalpur, Chandni Chowk, Dwarka, Greater Kailash, Kalkaji, Jahangirpuri, Karol Bagh, Lajpat Nagar, Najafgarh, Narela, Pitampura, Punjabi Bagh, Rohini, Sangam Vihar, Vikas Puri, Delhi-6, Dilshad garden, Seelampur, Laxmi Nagar, Mayur Vihar, Sonia Vihar, Khan Market, Tilak Nagar, Mukherjee Nagar, Kamala Nagar, Majnu Ka Tila and Timarpur.
- Noida – Greater Noida Sectors Zeta, Delta, Omicron, Omaxe Wonder Mall, Udyog Vihar, Kulesara, Dadri, Noida Sector – 2,4,10,11,14,19,16,17,18,22,30,34,40,44, 45, 47, 49, 57, 62, 82, 83, 93, 99, 102,135,145, Noida Extension, Crossings Republic, Pari Chowk and Nalanda Chowk
- Ghaziabad – Indirapuram, Gaur City, Loni, Vijay Nagar, Shastri Nagar, Dasna, Subhash Nagar, Gautam Nagar, Nehru Nagar, Amrit Nagar, East Gokulpur and Kaushambi
- Faridabad – Jawahar Colony, Ballabhgarh, NIT, Rajeev Colony, Sanjay Colony, Sainik Colony, Dabua Colony, Bharat Colony, Green fields, Shiv Colony, Agwanpur, Ahirwana chowk, Sector – 2,14,16, 17,21D,24,41,42,55,59,62,70,77,78,80,81,84, IP Colony, Ajronda, Alfalah University, Omaxe World Street and Ismailpur
- Gurugram – Cyber Hub, DLF Phase – 1,2,3,4,5 , South City, Udyog Vihar, Palam Vihar, Kendriya Vihar, Nirvana Country , Malibu Town, Sector 1,4,6,7,8,13,14,15,17,18,22,23,24,29,31, 38,39, 40, 44,45,46,47,48, 49,50, 51,52,54,56,57,65,104,109 , Huda Markets, Sohna Road, Chakarpur, Nathupur, Sikanderpur, Manesar , IMT , Bilaspur Khurd, Vatika City , Sector 80,82
The company will augment its network making its services available across many other locations in these cities in due course of time.
Commenting on the launch, Nidhi Lauria, CEO Delhi – NCR, Airtel, said, “I am thrilled to announce the launch of Airtel 5G Plus in Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad in addition to Delhi and Gurugram. Airtel customers in these cities can now experience ultrafast network and enjoy speeds up to 20-30 times faster than the current 4G speeds. We are in the process of lighting up the entire city which will allow customers to enjoy superfast access to High-definition video streaming, gaming, multiple chatting, instant uploading of photos and more.”
Airtel 5G Plus will bolster the entire portfolio of services that Airtel offers. In addition, it will allow superfast access to high-definition video streaming, gaming, multiple chatting, instant uploading of photos and more. With this launch, India will get a fillip to economic growth as Airtel 5G Plus revolutionises education, healthcare, manufacturing, agriculture, mobility and logistics.