The 2nd annual conference on “Data Centres in India” being organised by tele.net magazine begins today. The two-day in-person event being held between December 1-2 2022, aims to examine the evolving data centre landscape in India, analyse key trends, discuss emerging business models and challenges, and assess new and upcoming opportunities.
The conference will also provide a platform for key industry stakeholders to share experiences, exchange ideas, and showcase the latest innovations and technologies.
The sessions being held during the event will cover topics such as: Market Trends And Outlook | Role Of Towercos, Fibrecos And Digital Infrastructure Providers | Special Session: State Initiatives – Uttar Pradesh’s Perspective | Focus On Edge Data Centres – RailTel’s Perspective| Industry Perspective | Data Centre Investments In India| Sustainable Data Centres – ESDS’ Perspective| India As A Datacentre Hub | Cloud Data Centres| Data Privacy And Security Issues| Fastracking India’s Digital Growth With Hyperscale Data Centres| The Future Of Data Centres among other sessions.
Some of the confirmed speakers as on date are:
- Zainab Lakdawalla, Senior Director India Head – Colocation Leasing Data Centre Advisory, JLL India
- Kunal Bajaj, CEO & Co-Founder, CloudExtel
- Akshay Tripathi, IAS, Special Secretary IT and Electronics and Managing Director, Uttar Pradesh Electronics Corporation Limited, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Suresh Kumar, Executive Director/Project, Operation & Maintenance, RailTel
- Rohan Sheth, Head of Colocation and Data Centre Services, Yotta Infrastructure Solutions
- Colonel Deepak Mohan Anand, CEO, Public Services, ESDS Software Solution
- Sajiv Nair, Assistant CTO – Delivery & Resource Management, ESDS Software Solution
- Sudhir Kunder, Country Head, DE-CIX India
- Durgesh Pandey, Chief Financial Officer, Web Werks Data Centers
- Jatinder Singh Pabla, Senior Vice President, STTelemedia Global Data Centres India
- Duke Pramanik, Director Strategic Alliance and Business Development, CapitaLand Data Centre Group India
- Ashish Sharma, India Lead -Products and Pre-sales, CapitaLand Data Centre Group India
- Devi Shankar, President, Industrial and Logistics, Data Centres, ANAROCK Capital
- Kapil Malhotra, Head of Customer Engineering, Google Cloud
- Shrey Dixit, End User Marketeer, Signify
- Bianca Barletta, Design Engineer, Advanced Technologies & Life Sciences, Fluor Corporation
- Abhishek Malhotra, Managing Partner, TMT Law Practice
- Vivek Dahiya, Managing Director, Head-Data Centre Advisory Team, Asia Pacific, Cushman & Wakefield
- Ashwani Khillan, COO & CTO APAC, American Tower Corporation
To register for the conference please click on the link below: